Virtual Art Show
We would like to thank renowned local artist Cathleen Englesen for the use of her scenes around Manahawkin in both the past and the present.
We hope they inspire you and bring back great memories!
Show us your favorite scenes of Stafford Township!
We invite all of you to show us your creative side! Artists young and old, mediums of all kinds, come be a part of Stafford Township history.
Submit a photograph, pencil drawing, painting, sidewalk chalk sketch, or any other type of art depicting your favorite scene around town.
These could be an iconic historic building like the train station, sledding at the Old Stone Store, a sunset on Manahawkin Lake, kids playing sports at the Doc Cramer fields, a beautiful garden in your neighborhood, the Founders Day parade or even Town Hall made out of Legos!
The possibilities are truly endless.
All entries have a chance for publication in the 2021 Stafford Township Municipal Calendar!
The Manahawkin Michaels Arts & Crafts Store is offering online ordering, payment and no-contact pickup for art supplies, just click on the icon below.
Stafford Township does not endorse, collect payment on behalf of, or receive funds for any of the third party sites or services listed or referenced on this page.
- Images and other forms of art must be taken in/of Stafford Township. This could be in your yard, park, iconic building etc.
- If submitting paintings/drawings, please be sure that your digital version is cropped so that you do not see any wall/blank space.
- Please remember to practice social distancing guidelines if taking photography in any public spaces.
Open to all ages, residency, or abilities. No restrictions apply other than the subject of your favorite things about Stafford.
- Images may be submitted to email@example.com as attachments ONLY between April 16 and May 15.
- Do not exceed 5MB per email.
- Images should be saved as jpeg files.
- Maximum of three (3) submissions per artist.
- Each email submission must include your name, address, phone number and a description of the image and/or the location where it was taken.
Winners will be chosen by the community who will vote for their favorite piece of art.
- Voting will open on the Stafford Recreation Facebook page as the submission of pieces comtinue.
- Voters will simply use the Like icon on the photos they’d like to vote for.
Winning images will be posted on the Stafford Recreation Facebook page following the closing of voting and winners will be notified.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.