Vehicle Damage From Pot Holes - State Highway

Pothole Damage Claims

To file a pothole damage claim, please contact the Department of Treasury's Office of Risk Management at 609-292-4347 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Potholes should still be reported using the online form provided so NJDOT can make the necessary repairs.

Please complete this Pot Hole Reporting Form to the best of your ability and NJDOT will take it from there.