Dial A Ride
Stafford Townhip Dial A Ride will be suspended Monday, March 23rd through Friday, March 27th. The situation will be evalutaed weekly and ride information can be obtained by calling 609-597-1000 ext. 8222. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during our pro-active measures.
Dial-A Ride Services please call 609 597-1000 Ext. 8222
Please call 609 597-1000 ext. 8222 a minimum of thirty (30) minutes before the preferred run. Speak clearly and slowly leaving the pickup address and the destination location desired.
- Once you have called, the bus will come to you within the two hour period. Depending on the number of calls requested for that run, traffic situations, medical emergencies and/or bus breakdown, etc. it is impossible to guarantee pick up and drop off time frames.
- Please be prepared and watch for your bus at pick up locations.
- You must call for every ride
- Please call 609 597-1000 ext. 8556 or 8609 to cancel a requested ride
- If you have been driven to a store or doctor’s office and are requesting a ride home, please call and be sure to leave the location you wish to be picked up from.
Stafford Township Dial A Ride Schedule
For your safety and comfort, the Dial-A-Ride drivers are instructed to:
- Be sure you are wearing a seat belt at all times
- No food or drink
- Ensure shopping bags are kept to a minimum – 1 bag on lap, one bag on floor
- must board and exit safely with shopping bags
- aisles are to remain clear of shopping bags
- seats are not to be used to store shopping bags
- Shifting seats is not permitted while bus is in motion.
***Alcoholic beverages are not permitted***
If the Dial-A-Ride driver determines you are under the influence, you will be denied to ride
Our intention is for you to enjoy your ride safely and courteously.
If you have concerns, questions or wish to cancel a ride, please call 609 597-1000 ext. 8556 or 8609.
Click here for a copy of the Dial A Ride Title VI Program